BKash Cash Out Charge 2022
BKash Cash Out Charge 2022-বিকাশ ক্যাশ আউট চার্জ
Mobile banking is the most used method of transferring money throughout the world. Mobile banking is offered by many institutions in our country right now. Though there are many mobile banking companies, BKash remains the most popular. But many BKASH users don’t know much more about bKash. BKASH charges might be familiar to regular users of bKash. But for new users, its charges and fees may be a new thing. So are you a new BKash user? Do you want to know the BKash cash-out charge? In this article, you will find the most up-to-date information about BKash costs.
BKash Cash Out Charge rate
Bkash Cash Out Charge on the source of the cash-out. A cash-out fee of 1.75% will be charged if you use the bKash app. This means that each 1000 taka of bKash will cost 17.5 takas.
Whenever money is withdrawn from an ATM through your bKash account, a Tk 15 fee is the cost. The total ATM withdrawal must be at least Tk 2,000 to cash out. As a result, you will only be charged a relatively low cash-out charge if you cash out over Rs 2,000.
If you want to withdraw money from BKASH, you can use the USSD code. For a cashout, you would have to pay a 1.85 percent fee.
BKash Cash Out Charge From The App
bKash launched its mobile Application in 2018. To promote the app among its 30 million users, bKash decided to charge 15 takas for any withdrawal over 1000 takas. This offer was in action for the first six months of the promotional campaign. After that, the charge was 1.75 percent of the withdrawal amount on the app’s new update.
That means if you are trying to cash out 100 takas from your bKash account, then 1.75 takas will be deducted from your main balance. But it won’t affect the cashout amount.
bKash decided to lower its charges because if all the transactions are done through the app, then they won’t have to share its 7 percent profit with the mobile operators. Because if the user dials the USSD code to use his bKash account, the mobile operator needs to allow its network to do so.
BKash Cash Out Charge From Agent
There is more than one way to cash out from an agent. Actually, you get two options to choose between when you are trying to cash out from an agent, using the app, or dialing the USSD code.
bKash cash out charge can vary on the method you choose to withdraw your money. Once you are with the agent, you can go on either the USSD code method or App cash out method because now it’s mandatory to have both.
The bKash cash-out charge from the agent by USSD code is 1.85 percent of the amount and 1.75 percent with the Application.
- You can take out your smartphone and activate your data.
- Open the bKash app and choose the cash-out option.
- You can dial the number manually or scan the QR code of the agent.
- Now put the amount you want to withdraw.
- Put your pin code, then press and hold.
- 1.75 percent will be deducted from your account automatically.
To give an example, if you want to cash out 1000 Taka from your account, you need to have 1017.5 Taka in your balance. Once you cash out, the agent will give you 1000 Taka in cash, and the app will deduct the 17.5 Taka.
If you want to use the USSD
- Press *247# from your dialer and choose the operator you created your bKash account.
- Then choose the number before the option cash out from the agent.
- Put the number of the agent on the next popup
- Confirm the number again
- Now add the exact amount you want to cash out
- You will be asked to put your pin number to verify the withdrawal
- Once you dial the right pin and send the withdrawal amount, with 1.85 percent charge will be deducted from your balance.
Let’s understand this with an example as well. If you are trying to cash out 1000 Taka from your bKash balance, you need to have 1018.5 Taka in total because the bKash cash out charge is 18.5 taka for 1000 Taka.
BKash Cash Out Charge From ATM
Among all the mobile banking bKash is the most famous one. And as that is related to banking, you can’t imagine a banking system without the ATM cashout method. bKash is no different here.
You can cash out from the ATM at the least charge of bKash. BKash Cash Out Charge from ATM is 1.5 percent. But the minimum withdrawal amount is 2000 Taka. So, all in all, you need to pay a minimum of 30 Taka for each cashout.
Cash-out charge with app and USSD in ATM both are the same. The withdrawal amount will not be charged more than 1.5 percent.
Cash-out from ATM is quite easy, And let us see the method with the app and USSD code one by one.
- First, launch the bKash app on your smartphone.
- Tap on Cash Out with ATM
- Now enter your bKash secret pin
- Tap and Hold
- You will get an OTP to use on the ATM machine for cash out.
- Dial *247# on the dialer and use the exact SIM you used to make a bKash account.
- From the mobile menu choose cash out from ATM.
- Now enter your bKash pin code and send a request.
- You will get an OTP that is valid for 5 minutes.
When you are trying to cash out using ATM, your goal is to get the OTP from App or USSD. For ATM cashout, that is all you need on your phone. The rest of the process is the same, no matter how you got your OTP.
Process of cash out on the ATM Machine
- On the ATM screen, choose the “bKash Cash Out” button.
- Select your preferred language.
- Enter bKash Account Number
- Now fill the next prompt with the Cash Out Amount
- Now enter the OTP code you received from App or USSD code
- Confirm all the details, and you will get a receipt and the cash.
bKash Cash Out Charge FAQ
How much money can I cash out from BKash?
You can cash out a maximum of 25000 Taka in one go a day. And the most you can withdraw is 150000 taka each month.
What are the minimum and maximum amounts I can cash out?
You can cash out a minimum of 50 Taka and a maximum of 25000 Taka.
Can I use bKash for Free?
You can send 100 Taka to any number without any charge and up to 25000 Taka, a maximum of 5 Priyo numbers.
Conclusion: bKash has added a new level to the online banking system of Bangladesh. Soon enough, the paper money will be gone. So bKash is a step that will be a great asset in the future. But the additional charge for sending and withdrawing money is somewhat worrisome for many users. Yet the bKash cash out charge all-around 1.85 percent is not a bad option.